- Saturday, October 31, 2015 – Midland College, Allison Fine Arts Building
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration (Allison Fine Arts Building)
- 9:30 a.m. – Fun Run/Walk Begins
- Dog Costumes Optional
- Registration Fee ($25 early / $30 on the day of the event; kids 6-12 are $15; kids under 6 are free!)
In the event of bad weather, the event will be postponed or rescheduled. Check back here for updates.
What to Expect
- You could win a bicycle from Peyton's Bikes! (Raffle tickets available now and on the day of the event.)
- Earn fabulous gifts for raising pledges
- T-shirt included with registration
- Friendly dogs welcome to attend with leash (non-retractable)
- $5 K9 pedicures and $15 Microchipping
- Prizes for Best Dog Costumes
- Halloween Pet Pictures – $10
- Enjoy live music from:
How to Participate
- Register: Print, complete, and mail this registration form. Please feel free to also download one of our flyers.
Note: You may pay your registration fee by check, or use the following form to pay online with a credit card or bank draft – securely – via PayPal. Use the "Add to Cart" button to select Adult and/or Child registration; you can adjust the number of registrations on the checkout page.