- Saturday, September 27, 2014 – Midland College
- 8:00 a.m. – Registration
- 9:00 a.m. – Fun Run/Walk
- $25 Early Registration Fee ($30 on the day of the event; kids 6-12 are $15; kids under 6 are free!)
In the event of bad weather, the event will be postponed or rescheduled. Check back here for updates.
What to Expect
- Enter to win a Talon 4 mountain bike from Giant!
- Earn fabulous gifts for raising pledges
- T-shirt included with registration
- Friendly dogs welcome to attend with leash (non-retractable)
- $5 K9 pedicures and $15 Microchipping
- Enjoy live music from:
How to Participate
- Register: Print, complete, and mail this registration form. Please feel free to also download one of our flyers.
Note: You may pay your registration fee by check, or use the following form to pay online with a credit card or bank draft – securely – via PayPal. Use the "Add to Cart" button to select Adult and/or Child registration; you can adjust the number of registrations on the checkout page.
- Collect Pledges: Participants are encouraged to solicit pledges, and those who raise at least $150 will earn a sweatshirt! Download this pledge form with more information.
New this year! The person who garners the most amount of pledge money will win a wakeboard from Ski Skeller Sports valued at more than $500!
- Sponsor: We have several sponsorship opportunities available. Sponsorship levels and perks are described in this brochure – if you're interested, print, complete, and mail it to us!