Our Mission of “Saving and Changing Lives” will be accomplished by our providing a compassionate, caring and professional sanctuary for the protection of homeless or abused animals, and placing those animals in permanent loving homes where they will be cared for and loved for the remainder of their lives.
Our Commitment is to care for the animals until they are placed with permanent loving homes. We will strive to educate the community about proper care and handling of animals and the importance of spaying/neutering to control the animal population.
Our Focus is on companion animals, primarily dogs and cats. The animals will remain at the shelter until placed in permanent stable homes with loving and responsible owners.
Our Priority is on life we are a No-Kill facility. Our staff and volunteers are committed to making the animals' visit in the shelter as brief and comfortable as possible.
The Emphasis of our shelter is on the animals' welfare here, the animals have a home and they always come first!
- Visit schools and other public places and present our programs that will foster responsible-pet ownership
- Sponsor special projects, including fund-raising events, newsletters, coin collection canisters, and social service events.
Current Special Needs:
- Donations to help with flea and tick treatments
- Donations to help with heartworm tests and medication
- Driveway Repair
- Roofing Repair/Replacement
- Plumbing Repair
- More Shade Structures
- Check our Donate page for more needs and details...
Visit the Events page for more information and to register!
This is Jasmine, one of the shelter's mascots